[SciPy-Dev] OSError with Cookbook

Frank Breitling fbreitling at aip.de
Tue Mar 26 06:10:07 EDT 2013

Thank you, I can create pages now.
However, two issues remain:

1. I still get the following error message although the pages gets
created (http://www.scipy.org/Cookbook/Histograms#preview):
===
Internal Server Error

unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root at enthought.com and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done
that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log."
===
Maybe someone wants to fix this.

2. How can I move or delete a page?
After creating http://www.scipy.org/Cookbook/Matplotlib/Histograms
I realized that it would better fit into the Numpy section at
http://www.scipy.org/Cookbook/Histograms .
However, I didn't see a way how to move or delete the previous page.
Can anybody tell me?

Frank