[SciPy-Dev] KeyError on ScipyCentral uploading image -- site running locally.

Surya Kasturi suryak at ieee.org
Tue Mar 12 14:09:58 EDT 2013

Hey,

I found another error on scipycentral (running locally).

whenever I am uploading images. I am getting the below error.

http://dpaste.com/hold/1020806/

(KeyError) at \scipy_central\submission\views.py in new_or_edit_submission,
line 562

can anyone faced this? can anyone help me with this..

-- I have finished all the design part of the code.. except this bug.
(found yesterday).. was about to commit all the new design :(