[SciPy-Dev] Bug in the Delaunay triangulation with QHull

Pierre Barbier de Reuille pierre at barbierdereuille.net
Tue Jan 15 05:44:28 EST 2013

Hey,

I documented a bug in the Delaunay triangulation code here:
http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/ticket/1810

The bug can be seen either as a bug in the compilation or in the code and
is triggered if there is already a qhull lib compiled for the system, but
configured differently. I am not sure if SciPy should use the system lib or
the internal one, but it should one or the other consistently, not compile
with the internal and link to the system one.

I believe this should be easy to fix once a decision has been reached.

--
Barbier de Reuille Pierre