[SciPy-Dev] scipycentral design done.

Surya Kasturi suryak at ieee.org
Wed Feb 27 14:23:31 EST 2013

Hi all,

The design part of Scipy Central is done. I have used gh-pages (Jekyll) for
developing.

There might be some minor things require to be done. Might have forgot
about them or Was a bit in hurry to post my update here :)

Home Page: http://ksurya.github.com/SciPyCentral/preview/
Code page: http://ksurya.github.com/SciPyCentral/preview/snippet.html
Search page: http://ksurya.github.com/SciPyCentral/preview/search.html
Submit page: http://ksurya.github.com/SciPyCentral/preview/submit.html
Sign in page: http://ksurya.github.com/SciPyCentral/preview/signin.html
About page: http://ksurya.github.com/SciPyCentral/preview/about.html

I might have overlooked some pages but can be done while tweaking the
actual django template.

Please let me know if there are any changes needed..
Especially I am looking to hear about "font-size", "font-color",
"font-style"..

And, Till now, I didn't care much about compatibility issues. This is
working nicely on firefox, chrome with 1366 x 768 screen (my screen)..

I am looking if anyone code try on other screens you got and let me know
via screen shots if there's any bug!

(I guess I need to personally verify on MS-IE)

Looking for your suggestions, comments, critiques ...

-- Surya