[SciPy-Dev] Status of Migrating Issues to Github?

Pauli Virtanen pav at iki.fi
Mon Feb 18 13:19:04 EST 2013

Hi,

18.02.2013 20:02, Skipper Seabold kirjoitti:
> Just curious what the status of migrating the issues to github for scipy
> is? I think this was on the table right?

It's on the table, but AFAIK nobody is actively working on it.

Though, I'm still kind of wondering a bit how I'd do bugreports such as
this: http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/ticket/1840

The data file is an integral part of the report, and cannot easily be
factored out. If I put it in Dropbox or some random place like that, it
won't stay there necessarily for long...

--
Pauli Virtanen