[SciPy-Dev] The New Scipy Central Home page

Robert McGibbon rmcgibbo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 02:46:11 EST 2013

> Any updates?
>
> Please let me know how it is? what could be added? (Firstly whether you like it to put as scipy-central home page)

I'm a big fan! Personally, I think the default bootstrap CSS is a bit overused, but I'm sure the color of the header bar could be changed very easily. As you continue to add more of the features/content from scipy-central.org, I think it will only get better!

It'll be great to see this as it matures.

-Robert