[SciPy-Dev] Integration module for N-D array-valued functions

Saullo Castro saullogiovani at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 03:53:47 EDT 2013

I would like to know if there is an interest to add into SciPy some
integrators for vector valued functions that I've been working on:

- trapzv
- trapz2dv
- simpsv
- simps2dv
- polyv (1-D vector-valued functions integration using many nth order
polynoms)

Only polyv is for 1-D vector-valued functions, while the others are for any
N-D array-valued function.

If there is an interest, I have a suggestion to include all these function
into a integratev.pyx file (since they are programmed in Cython), inside
scipy/integrate.

What do you think?

Greetings,
Saullo