[SciPy-Dev] Need some help to wrap the cubature package in scipy/integrate

Saullo Castro saullogiovani at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 07:35:01 EDT 2013

I am wrapping the Cubature package for multi-dimensional integration that
supports vector-valued functions and offers both fixed and adaptive
integration schemes.

Please, see more details here:
http://ab-initio.mit.edu/wiki/index.php/Cubature

I've forked the scipy repository and my current attempt can be directly
accessed here:

https://github.com/saullocastro/scipy/blob/master/scipy/integrate/_cubature.pyx

When compiling the cython code I am getting the error:

_cubature.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol hcubature
referenced in function __pyx_pf_9_cubature_fhcubature
C:\usr\scipy\scipy\integrate\_cubature.pyd : fatal error LNK1120: 1
unresolved externals
error: command 'link.exe' failed with exit status 1120

Could you please have a look?

Thank you very much!
Saullo