[SciPy-Dev] Numpy/Scipy sprint this Sunday

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 08:26:08 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Here's a reminder that we have a sprint this Sunday (Aug 25) at EuroScipy.
There are already 12 people who indicated they'd join; even more would be
even better.

Location: https://www.euroscipy.org/venue/ (room K3.601)
Time: 9am - 7pm
More details:
https://github.com/rgommers/scipy/wiki/EuroSciPy%2713-numpy-scipy-sprint
No previous experience contributing to numpy and scipy required (although
you should know how to use python/numpy/scipy/git to a reasonable extent).
Please try to get your development environment set up beforehand - see
developer guides at http://docs.scipy.org/doc/ for explanation of how to do
that.

If you can't join in Brussels, we'll also be on IRC and mailing lists. Hope
to see a large turnout!

Cheers,
Ralf