[SciPy-Dev] 0.13.x branch created

Juan Luis Cano juanlu001 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 04:47:54 EDT 2013

On 08/21/2013 11:52 PM, Ralf Gommers wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The maintenance/0.13.x branch has been created, a beta release will
> follow shortly. Thanks to everyone that helped merge PRs and fix
> last-minute issues before branching!
>
> Cheers,
> Ralf

At this point, and when the beta is tagged - what is the criteria for
including code? The beta is considered a sort of feature freeze, and
only bug fixes are applied? The rest of PRs must be made against master?
Is the plan still releasing roughly every six months? Can we start
thinking of the features of 0.14? :)