[SciPy-Dev] Testing SciPy against NumPy master.

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 15:02:17 EDT 2013

On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 8:54 PM, Nathaniel Smith <njs at pobox.com> wrote:

> Should scipy test against numpy master, or should numpy test latest scipy
> against numpy master? Arguably any time numpy master breaks scipy it's a
> bug in numpy, so maybe this should be part of numpy's .travis.yml instead?

Mostly failures are because of the changed test mode for numpy master
('develop' instead of 'release', turning warnings into errors), so I think
Blake's proposal makes sense.

Testing numpy master against a set of the latest releases of other packages
(scipy, scikit-xxx) would also be useful though.

Ralf