[SciPy-Dev] More updates on MAINTAINERS.rst.txt (was: labeling issues as easy-fix)

Juan Luis Cano juanlu001 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 09:18:42 EDT 2013

On 08/02/2013 05:30 PM, Juan Luis Cano wrote:
> On 08/02/2013 02:52 PM, Ralf Gommers wrote:
>>
>>     Talking about maintainers, I just saw that each module's issues are
>>     linked in Trac. Is it desirable to replace the links with the new
>>     GitHub
>>     ones?
>>

>> Yes, a PR for that would be great.
>>
>> Ralf
>
> Here it is!
>
> https://github.com/scipy/scipy/pull/2679

I saw that these two links to RSS feeds:

http://new.scipy.org/scipy-chatter.xml
http://new.scipy.org/scipy-pull.xml

are broken, and I could not locate any old version of those files
digging into the repositories. These could be remade, and the RSS feeds
for the individual modules could be replaced by ones using the GitHub
API. The latter are easy, but I don't know exactly what the former
contained.