[SciPy-Dev] issues trac migration review

Skipper Seabold jsseabold at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 14:32:56 EDT 2013

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 2:26 PM, Skipper Seabold <jsseabold at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 2:12 PM, Ralf Gommers <ralf.gommers at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I can turn on Issues now, and give you push access (you need those I
>> guess?). Anything else?

The other thing is trac. I don't know about the timing for making trac
read only. People are still commenting on tickets / filing new ones
today.

> IIUC, I won't need push access through the web ui, I'll need someone
> to get me a token for the oauth app running the code in the docstring
> here
>
> https://github.com/jseabold/scipy-trac-migration/blob/master/ghissues.py
>
> It's not clear to me how to do this without giving you the
> client_secret, so we can figure this out off list.

Oh, nevermind. I run the code with client_secret. I just need someone
with scipy commit rights to authorize the app for the scipy repo and
send me the token that's returned after authorizing. We can still work
this out off list.

Skipper