[SciPy-Dev] issues trac migration review

Pauli Virtanen pav at iki.fi
Tue Apr 23 12:30:03 EDT 2013

23.04.2013 15:13, Skipper Seabold kirjoitti:
[clip]
> Might this be something we could use scipy-central for? I don't know
> anything about that server setup / file attachment situation. Just an
> idea. Still not zero effort.

I don't think it can be directly used, and using it for dumping
generally useless stuff (except for the specific bug report) doesn't
align with the purpose of the site.

A separate file upload form can be written in a couple of hours or so if
we want to go that way. That's an extra system to maintain. The only
question is account management, but as noted, it's possible to reuse
Github's authentication for that.

--
Pauli Virtanen