[SciPy-Dev] issues trac migration review

Matthew Brett matthew.brett at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 15:20:26 EDT 2013

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 11:45 AM, Skipper Seabold <jsseabold at gmail.com> wrote:
> Many of the issues have been migrated. Please have a look and let me
> know of any problems.
>
> https://github.com/jseabold/scipy-trac-migration/issues?state=open
>
> I got rate limited by github, so I will have to continue later tonight
> to make sure there are no problems.
>
> You'll notice that I used the same @ -> atmention: substitution for
> now so that people don't get notifications, as I'm working out the
> kinks. I used the same trac -> github mapping as the numpy migration
> and added several more by hand of names I recognized as being a
> duplicate e-mail address of a regular contributor.

If you see duplicates maybe note them in a scipy .mailmap?

> If we want different issue labels, let me know. It's probably easier
> to format them now than to do it later.

I guess there is no way to give the github issue dates from the trac tickets?

It is worth adding a label 'trac import' to these issues?  If the
dates are not right then these guys will end up in the middle of the
issues list by date (old pull requests going earlier).  I can imagine
wanting to go back to try and clear up old trac tickets in particular.

Otherwise - looks good to me - thanks very much for doing this,

Cheers

Matthew