[SciPy-Dev] Sparse boolean specification

Blake Griffith blake.a.griffith at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 14:51:11 EDT 2013

So Pauli, if this is implemented as you suggest, the specification could
recommend using the inverse of the typical bool_op. For example if you
think that A and B are approximately equal, instead of checking with `A ==
B`. You could do `A != B` and check for an empty sparse matrix?

However there does not seem to be an easy way to avoid a matrix full of
`True`'s if you don't know much about A or B.