[SciPy-Dev] ANN: SciPy 0.12.0 release

Pauli Virtanen pav at iki.fi
Fri Apr 12 19:10:38 EDT 2013

13.04.2013 01:59, Orion Poplawski kirjoitti:
[clip]
> runTest (test_interpolate_wrapper.Test) ... ok
> vtest_ticket_1645 (test_lapack.TestRegression) ... Segmentation fault
>
> The segfault may be a python3 bug (http://bugs.python.org/issue17706) trying
> to handle a lapack error message.  The lapack error is:
>
> "On entry to SGERQF parameter number 7 had an illegal value"
>
> Perhaps that is useful.

Interesting. Can you try it on Python 3.3.0 --- that release is known to
work.

[clip]
> http://www.scipy.org/BugReport seems to not point me anywhere useful.

The page says explicitly this:

-----8<-----------
We make use of Trac to do project management. There, you can see what we
are currently working on, as well as file bug-reports (known as tickets).

    Go to the relevant Trac page:

    - SciPy Developer Page [http://projects.scipy.org/scipy]

    - NumPy Developer Page

    Register your username (we require logins to prevent spam), by
clicking on "register". You only need to do this once (i.e, SciPy and
NumPy Developer Pages use the same login/password).

    Make sure the bug hasn't already been reported. Click on "Search".
Then, type in some keywords, select "Tickets" and click "Search".

    File your bug-report by clicking "New Ticket" (this link is only
available once you've logged in).

--
Pauli Virtanen