[SciPy-Dev] ckdtree pull request

Vincent Schut schut at sarvision.nl
Mon Sep 3 08:47:43 EDT 2012

On 09/03/12 14:37, Patrick Varilly wrote:
> Dear Vincent,
>
> I'm very happy to hear that the code has helped you.  The pull request
> is almost ready (I wrote most of it), and I've been delinquent in
> putting together the last few finishing touches so that it can be
> considered for a merge (rolling in some benchmarking code and merging a
> few final contributed fixes).  Other than those, the code is ready to
> go.  I've been very busy over the past few weeks, but will do my best to
> get these last issues sorted out soon.
>
> All the best,
>
> Patrick

Hi Patrick,

thanks, sounds good! I can confirm that for me the code works, and the
memory leaks are gone. As I will soon need to install my processing
software on some new cluster computers, and I prefer to be able to just
install scipy from the main repo instead of having to merge it with
Sturla's and yours, that's why I asked.
I have added myself as a watcher to your PR, so I suppose I should get
informed automatically now when something changes or the PR gets merged.

Thanks (also to Sturla) for the good work!

Best,
Vincent.