[SciPy-Dev] Gmres with Sparse Complex Matrices gives Segmentation fault (or NULL result)

Pauli Virtanen pav at iki.fi
Sat Nov 24 04:40:06 EST 2012

24.11.2012 07:50, Martin Campos Pinto kirjoitti:
[clip]
> I have looked on the web for solutions but haven't found any. Some very old posts
> indicate similar errors but they don't come with an answer,
> and I imagine that if those were due to bugs, they should have been fixed by now...
>
> Am I doing something stupid here, or is that a real problem ? Is somebody aware of a solution ?
> (I am using scipy version 0.10.1)

I don't get a crash with this code example. Valgrind also does not show
anything, so I suppose this is something occurring only on OSX.

There are some known issues on OSX with Accelerate, but I'm not sure if
they are in play here.

Can you run `scipy.test("full", verbose=2)` without seeing problems?

--
Pauli Virtanen