[SciPy-Dev] Scipy Docs permissions

Karmel Allison karmel at arcaio.com
Mon May 28 14:53:50 EDT 2012

Thanks!

As I begin to poke around, it occurs to me that there are many docs marked "Needs editing," but it's a little unclear what exactly makes a particular doc still in need of editing, as opposed to review. For example, for docs like

http://docs.scipy.org/scipy/docs/scipy.stats.stats.fisher_exact/ and
http://docs.scipy.org/scipy/docs/scipy.linalg.basic.solveh_banded/

what should be improved on? Or are those just cases that haven't been marked "Needs review"?

Similarly, for docs like

http://docs.scipy.org/scipy/docs/scipy.linalg.decomp.eigh/ and
http://docs.scipy.org/scipy/docs/scipy.cluster.vq.sqrt/

is it the case that fixing the errors would qualify them for being ready for review? Or is there more on top of that you would like to see done?

To generalize, then: how do you know when a particular doc is done baking?

Thanks,
Karmel