[SciPy-Dev] scipy.stats: algorithm to for ticket 1493

nicky van foreest vanforeest at gmail.com
Mon May 14 17:25:39 EDT 2012

As you might have seen in another set of mails, I am up and running again:

nicky at chuck:~$ python
Python 2.7.3 (default, Apr 20 2012, 22:39:59)
[GCC 4.6.3] on linux2

>>> import scipy
>>> scipy.__version__
'0.11.0.dev-85c0992'

> I switch python versions when I want to switch scipy versions. (python
> 2.5 with scipy 0.7, ...)

I don't know how to do this. Let's see how I fare with the approach of
pulling scipy, compiling, and implementing changes. Tomorrow I'll try
to add the ppf code. I plan to change these lines:

https://github.com/scipy/scipy/blob/master/scipy/stats/distributions.py#L1180

In case this is wrong, please let me know.