[SciPy-Dev] STL / LOESS seasonal trend decomposition

Pierre GM pgmdevlist at gmail.com
Thu May 10 10:02:06 EDT 2012

Oh my, old memories... I haven't touched that piece of code in 5 years. The
package was stuck in the sandbox because nobody really  tested it but me,
and I ended not really needing STL anyway...
At that time, the MaskedArray-as-subclass implementation wasn't part of
numpy per se. Some trivial work will be needed in renaming some of the
imports and we need to think about future adaptations (w/ or w/o NA), but
that should remain rather easy. Don't hesitate to contact me offlist if
needed (faster answers that way).