[SciPy-Dev] spam on ticket

josef.pktd at gmail.com josef.pktd at gmail.com
Thu May 3 19:19:20 EDT 2012

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 6:26 PM, Pauli Virtanen <pav at iki.fi> wrote:
> 03.05.2012 23:58, Pauli Virtanen kirjoitti:
>> 03.05.2012 14:52, josef.pktd at gmail.com kirjoitti:
>>> The problem with a responsive trac is that it's easier to get spam
>>>
>>> http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/ticket/162
>>> and two more so far
>>>
>>> What's the procedure to remove them?
>>
>> Drop me a mail with the name of the offending account, or use the
>> "Delete ticket" feature. Actually, drop a mail in any case, so that the
>> spammer account can be disabled.

Thanks, I never realized that I have the admin tab

> Ok, here are some toys from deputy spam watchers :)
>
>        http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/report/16
>        http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/report/17

I think scipy trac tickets are pretty clean.

I randomly checked some of the ones in report 17, all clean
Also, I have close to 90% of tickets in my email as read, and I almost
never see spam.

If I can do something immediately after seeing them, I won't forget about it.

Josef