[SciPy-Dev] cephes_smirnov never returns on mips/sparc/...

Yaroslav Halchenko lists at onerussian.com
Fri Mar 30 20:45:38 EDT 2012

well -- imho it should have not even got to that point if e is
NaN.  Just started rebuilding with following patch:

-  if (n <= 0 || e < 0.0 || e > 1.0)
+  # This comparison should assure returning NaN whenever
+  # e is NaN itself.  In original || form it would proceed
+  if !(n > 0 && e >= 0.0 && e <= 1.0)
     return (NPY_NAN);