[SciPy-Dev] Trac performance?

Vincent Davis vincent at vincentdavis.net
Mon Mar 19 18:32:52 EDT 2012

I read through the discussion from earlier this year concerning updated
Trac, moving it to a new server, or to Github. I spent some time Sunday
look at option to follow different subjects, bugs.... Starting with logging
in most of what I did resulted in a generic database error or no results
due to a database locked error. Not sure what the final consensus on the
topic was. I think someone installed a github to Trac plugin, not sure what
that does. Well I spent 30min on the SciPy Trac and had a bad experience.

How can I help.?
I would be willing to host a amazon ec2 machine if that is needed (I saw
someone else offered the same) possibly converting the current machine to a
virtual would be a sort term option. I have some experiance with this.

Thanks
vincent Davis

--
Thanks