[SciPy-Dev] F2PY: failed to create intent(cache|hide)|optional array-- must have defined dimensions but got (0, )

Andreas H. lists at hilboll.de
Sun Mar 11 14:00:09 EDT 2012

Am So 11 Mär 2012 16:39:37 CET schrieb Pauli Virtanen:
> 11.03.2012 16:36, Pauli Virtanen kirjoitti:
> [clip]
>> Not fun, but gets the job done.
>
> Btw, for more detailed advice, it would be useful to have your git
> branch with all the source code at hand.
>
> 	Pauli

Pauli,

thanks for the advice! Unfortunately, I'm not able to find my mistake.
According to gdb, the problem lies very early, as m=0, which doesn't
seem to be right. From then on, all variables related to m are also 0.

I put my code on github:

  https://github.com/andreas-h/scipy/tree/sphere.f

I'm working in scipy/interpolate/fitpack2.py on a class
`SmthSpherBivariateSpline`, which wraps `spherfit_smth`, defined in
scipy/interpolate/src/fitpack.pyf.

It would be great if you could have a look.

Cheers,
Andreas.