[SciPy-Dev] scipy 0.11.0 release schedule

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 5 02:07:00 EDT 2012

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 8:00 PM, Pauli Virtanen <pav at iki.fi> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 28.05.2012 17:26, Ralf Gommers kirjoitti:
> > It's time for a new release I think; 0.10.0 was released just over 6
> > months ago. There are a lot of PRs to merge, but no release blockers
> > anymore as far as I know. Does anyone still have important fixes or
> > other things that should go in?
> >
> > For the release schedule I propose:
> > June  7: beta 1
> > June 17: rc 1
> > June 30: rc 2
> > July  7: final release
>
> The schedule seems possible.

Everything will have to shift by half a week; there are still too much PRs
to merge and some failures on 2.4 to be fixed. There aren't any serious
issues though, so branching 0.11.x on Saturday should be possible.

Help merging PRs would be much appreciated. If maintainers could look at
what's still open for their module (not more than a couple of PRs per
module) and comment on those, we can get as many contributions as possible
in.

Ralf