[SciPy-Dev] Enhancements to scipy.spatial.cKDTree

Patrick Varilly patvarilly at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 19:21:04 EDT 2012

Ok, I finished cleaning up the other functions that keep track of
rectangle-rectangle min/max distances.  The other enhancements with respect
to int's and PyArray_DATA are also in (one case where it's not so easy to
get rid of PyArray_DATA(arr) is when arr is only defined as an np.ndarray,
as it must if it's a class member variable).  I'll attack query_ball_point
and perhaps query tomorrow night and do some more general clean-up then as
well (e.g., in how Rectangle objects get set up).  I haven't yet looked
into the ref-count issue Sturla brought up.

Thanks for all the useful feedback today!

Patrick