[SciPy-Dev] Enhancements to scipy.spatial.cKDTree

Sturla Molden sturla at molden.no
Sat Jul 14 18:36:33 EDT 2012

Den 14.07.2012 23:03, skrev Ralf Gommers:

> On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 8:03 PM, Sturla Molden <sturla at molden.no
> <mailto:sturla at molden.no>> wrote:
>
>     Raph, do you mind testing again on your Mac?
>

> On my system all tests pass now.

Thanks. On Windows 64, quary_pair returns bad results depending on the
size of the tree. I don't know why but Patrick's code hade the same problem.

> Taken over in https://github.com/rgommers/scipy/tree/fixes-sturla
>
> I know you may not have the time or interest to learn about git right
> now, but it may make both our lives easier if you try the below steps.
> It will allow you to put your commits on top of mine without any
> manual copying.
>
> $ git remote add rgommers https://github.com/rgommers/scipy
> $ git fetch rgommers
> $ git checkout -b fixes-sturla rgommers/fixes-sturla
>
> Now your local copy of the code is up to date and in sync with mine;
> you can now make commits in this branch, preferably with a commit
> message that is somewhat more descriptive than "update master".
>
> Then to push them to github:
> $ git push origin fixes-sturla

I'm an idiot with tools like git, svn and hg,  which unfortunately
prevents me from contributing as much as I could. I should perhaps try
to learn it :)

Sturla