[SciPy-Dev] update on 0.11.0 status

Jake Vanderplas vanderplas at astro.washington.edu
Tue Jul 10 17:33:41 EDT 2012

Ralf,
I tried running valgrind on the offending code.  I don't see anything
out of the ordinary come up on my system (for reference, the
scikit-learn developer documentation has some tips on using valgrind for
cython code [1]).  This makes me suspect that the error you're seeing
may be a system-specific issue (i.e. 32 bit/64 bit mismatch), or perhaps
something related to the numpy version (I'm using the current numpy
1.8.0-dev).

Could you run valgrind on your system with test_shortest_path.py and see
if anything obvious comes up?  Thanks
    Jake

[1] http://scikit-learn.org/stable/developers/debugging.html