[SciPy-Dev] Scikit Signal or similar

Stuart Mumford stuart at mumford.me.uk
Tue Jan 31 08:20:01 EST 2012

Hello,

I am interested in contributing to the scikit-signal project, I have been
working on a wavelet package recently which I believe would be useful.
https://github.com/Cadair/scikit-signal

I have been working on this with one of my friends in my office, to analyse
one dataset (which is in the git) and it reproduces the same result as his
existing IDL code. There are a few other things we are still working on
implementing to this, (significance contouring, more flexibility in
parameters).

On a side note, we also have use for the pyHHT project, to analyse the same
data.

Also this is my first attempt at contributing to something like this, so
sorry if I go wrong!

Stuart