[SciPy-Dev] scipy.io.wavfile

Jean-Louis Durrieu jean-louis at durrieu.ch
Sat Jan 21 14:53:09 EST 2012

Hi Warren!

On Jan 16, 2012, at 9:30 PM, Warren Weckesser wrote:

> You're not the first to encounter a problem like this.  Someone else reported almost the same issue just a few days ago:
>
>     http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/ticket/1585

> For the record, this has also been suggested before:
>
>     http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/ticket/1405

Thanks your answer and for the links. I thought scipy-dev was the right place for this type of discussion (and I might as well have missed the original posts, anyway...). I ll also check the tickets from now on!

As a matter of fact, there does not seem to be much activity on these tickets, and the latter one's status is "unscheduled". Does it mean there's not much interest in such enhancement and behavior (not quite a bug really) correction?

best regards,

Jean-Louis