[SciPy-Dev] pull requests and code review

Travis Oliphant travis at continuum.io
Thu Jan 5 19:41:39 EST 2012

I don't think there should be any time limit on pull requests.     Who is the *we* that needs time to look at them.   I did take time to look at the changes.   The code changes were not extensive (except for the very nice tests), and it is a welcome change.

Your feedback on the use of inspect is very good.   We can take a look at whether or not it method calls were considered and fix it if it does.

If you are interested in continuing to review all the optimize changes, I will make sure and give you time to review in the future.    This is where having a list of interested and available parties for different modules would make a great deal of sense.

Thanks,

-Travis