[SciPy-Dev] Proposal for Scikit-Signal - a SciPy toolbox for signal processing

Gaël Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Tue Jan 3 06:50:34 EST 2012

Hi Jaidev, hi list,

I am resending a mail that I sent a few weeks ago, as I am not sure why,
but I haven't been able to send to the list recently. This e-mail is a
bit out of context with the current discussion, but I'd just like to get
it out for the record, and because I originally wrote it to support the
idea. I am writing a new mail to address the current discussion.