[SciPy-Dev] [SciPy-User] ANN: SciPy 0.10.1 release candidate 1

Pauli Virtanen pav at iki.fi
Tue Feb 14 15:19:55 EST 2012

Hi,

13.02.2012 17:58, Paul Anton Letnes kirjoitti:
> I screwed up my previous e-mail (using my non-virtualenv, regular python)
>  and I am trying again. These are the results on my machine -
> OS X 10.7.3, gcc 4.2 from apple, and gfortran 4.6.2 from Homebrew-alt.

The Arpack-related failures you see this time are precision errors, due
to doing iterative inverses within an iterative eigenvalue problem
solution.

So, it's more of a problem with the tests than with ARPACK. If you can
check that the following silences them, it would be appreciated:

    https://github.com/pv/scipy-work/tree/bug/arpack-tol-0101

--
Pauli Virtanen