[SciPy-Dev] My Intro

Pauli Virtanen pav at iki.fi
Wed Apr 18 16:33:09 EDT 2012

Hi,

18.04.2012 21:04, Patrick "Kai" Baker kirjoitti:
> Thanks you two. Well, I got scipy installed and got git set up. Now I'm
> real confused about what I can do. Documentation is one of them, which I
> will want to do once I become more familiar with the software. But as
> far as coding goes, I'm not sure what needs to be done. Is there
> anyplace I can go with a to-do list of things which needs to be done? I
> looked around and haven't found anything like that so far.

A to-do list is not written down anywhere (but that could be a part of
the module status summary for the maintainers to write).

We however do have a long list of bugs and issues to fix:

http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/query?status=apply&status=needs_decision&status=needs_info&status=needs_review&status=needs_work&status=new&status=reopened&group=component&max=100000&order=priority

Some of these are easier to do, others are difficult, and some require
"deeper" knowledge of how the things work. There are also some feature
requests mixed in.

	Pauli