[SciPy-Dev] scipy 0.9.0 scipy.test fails with segmentation fault

Baker D.J. D.J.Baker at soton.ac.uk
Wed Sep 21 07:34:40 EDT 2011

Hello Paul,

Thanks for the reply. I agree that I should take a look the BLAS library. I've only found one reference to this type of failure on the web, and it regards the use of Enthought Python....

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.epd.user/309

This posting discusses a segmentation fault in the same routine, however with reference to the use of the MKL library. Something about the alignment of Fortran arrays being different in MKL.

Best regards -- David.