[SciPy-Dev] Faster implementation of cluster.hierarchy

Travis Oliphant oliphant at enthought.com
Wed Oct 12 10:18:00 EDT 2011

This looks very cool.  If we can get the BSD license then it would be perfect for integration into SciPy

It would be best of you could use Cython for the integration work.

You can fork the SciPy project on github and start making your changes using another package's setup.py as an example.

Thanks for your contributions.

Best,

Travis

--