[SciPy-Dev] New machine for scipy.org

Ognen Duzlevski ognen at enthought.com
Tue Oct 11 15:52:05 EDT 2011

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 2:49 PM, Gael Varoquaux
<gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 02:43:16PM -0500, Ognen Duzlevski wrote:
>> Works for me :). How about I post the output of 'ps -ef' and ask
>> questions about certain things that I am curious about?
>
> You might not get answers for everything :). I just did that, I note a
> few important lines, which the authors might not be around on the mailing
> list:
>
>  swc: Software Carpentry. You need to ask Greg Wilson about that one.
>   But I suspect that he doesn't need the scipy hosting anymore.
>  wavelets: pywavelets. It seems that this has moved too.

Thank you for doing that. I will ask Greg and see what is going on and
if it is still needed. I am not intending on re-purposing the "old"
scipy.org machine even after we move to the EC2 instance. I will
preserve it (turn it off) after the transition. So, if anything turns
out to be needed - we can always go back for files etc.

Ognen