[SciPy-Dev] ANN: Numpy 1.6.0 beta 1

Derek Homeier derek at astro.physik.uni-goettingen.de
Wed Mar 23 15:00:12 EDT 2011

Hi Ralf,

>> The only version known to me to work (for Python3.[12] under MacOS X
>> 10.[56]
>> in my case) is this branch:
>>
>> https://bitbucket.org/toshio
>
> nose 1.0.0 works fine with 3.2 for me on both OS X and Windows. No
> particular installation issues either.

thanks, I missed they had switched to a different repository once again
(apparently the fink maintainer did as well), so I was still on 0.11!
Was actually getting a bit concerned since Toshio's branch had not been
updated in 5 months...

For me, nose 1.0.0 built from source and worked with 3.1 and 3.2 as
well -
Alan, have you got distribute installed for Python3.2?

Cheers,
						Derek