[SciPy-Dev] Git move complete

Pauli Virtanen pav at iki.fi
Wed Mar 9 14:17:46 EST 2011

Dear all,

The development repository for Scipy from now on resides at

	https://github.com/scipy/scipy

Further development should be based on it. We keep the SVN up, but it is
read-only starting now.

Let me know if you notice something strange in the converted repo or the
history. It's pretty unlikely that anything is wrong, though.

    ***

Not all the core developers have push permissions there yet --- so please
create github accounts (if you don't have them yet), and contact the
people listed at https://github.com/scipy/ to get them.

All the documentation etc. on the various websites we have isn't yet
updated, so if you want to give a hand, fix checkout instructions if you
come across them.

Best,
Pauli