[SciPy-Dev] Move to git!

Pauli Virtanen pav at iki.fi
Mon Mar 7 17:19:17 EST 2011

On Mon, 07 Mar 2011 19:45:11 +0000, Anthony Scopatz wrote:
[clip]
> Now, given that *this* Friday is PyCon, it will probably have to be
> Friday March 18th.  Does anyone have any objections to doing the
> official transfer then?  If not, we should announce this date on its own
> thread today or tomorrow.  (I'll be happy to do so.)

I will be away the next week, so 18th does not work out for me.

I don't think it necessarily needs to be Friday -- there's not so much
commit flow into the SVN at the moment. I'd suggest e.g. next Wednesday,
9th, or, if later, then on 21st.

Converted and verified repo has been available for testing for some time
now:

https://github.com/scipy/scipy_svn_test5

	Pauli