[SciPy-Dev] SciPy Central: a file and link sharing site - now active

Pauli Virtanen pav at iki.fi
Thu Jul 21 13:43:26 EDT 2011

Hi,

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 01:17:28 -0400, Kevin Dunn wrote:
> The SciPy Central website is now active and waiting for high-quality
> code snippets and links to scientific resources of interest to the SciPy
> community.

This looks pretty good! Thanks for taking the plunge and getting the site
up to working order, I'm sure this will be an useful resource.

It looks like this could already be a better replacement for the Cookbook
section of the scipy.org site. When it's stabilized a bit, I believe it
would be useful to add links to it from docs.scipy.org and scipy.org.

	Pauli