[SciPy-Dev] Graph shortest path

Zachary Pincus zachary.pincus at yale.edu
Mon Dec 19 11:18:16 EST 2011

Just for completeness in case someone comes across this googling, there's also a shortest-paths algorithm in scikits-image ('skimage').

That implementation (in cython, also using a heap underneath) is specific for computing shortest paths across a (weighted) lattice (that is, through an numpy array of weights), and so is less general but faster for that specific case.

Zach