[SciPy-Dev] memory leak fftpack? (fixed)

Matt Terry matt.terry at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 01:42:31 EST 2011

i'm working on it.  i have the dst/idst bindings working, and written
the documentation (including documenting the destroy_cache functions).
 i'm finishing up a test suite comparable to what dct has.  work is
bearing down on me right now, but hopefully have a complete pull
request in a week or so?

i wasn't going to make a destroy_all_cache() function.  i figure if
you know enough to want to kill the cache, you can probably read the
docs and see which cache you want killed.

-matt