[SciPy-Dev] Partial Least Squares Regression (PLSR) implementation

josef.pktd at gmail.com josef.pktd at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 12:17:11 EDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 11:54 AM, Aman Thakral <aman.thakral at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was browsing the scikits repo (http://projects.scipy.org/scikits/browser)
> but didn't see the statsmodel in /trunk.  Just let me know how/when I should
> pass along the code.

here are the links for scikits.statsmodels

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/scikits.statsmodels

http://groups.google.com/group/pystatsmodels?hl=en
https://code.launchpad.net/statsmodels

Here is the list of scikits: http://scikits.appspot.com/scikits

The actual source of the scikits is pretty spread out across, scipy
svn, github, launchpad, ...

Josef