[SciPy-Dev] schedule for scipy 0.9.0

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 12 23:07:55 EST 2010

On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 12:18 AM,  <josef.pktd at gmail.com> wrote:

> and there are still some problems in stats.distributions. Urgent fixes
> shouldn't be too time consuming, but there is some backlog that will
> take more time (statsmodels is already months behind release schedule
> and is more fun).

I looked through the tickets and did not see anything in stats that
should hold up a release. The most important thing IMHO is to handle
the tickets with patches attached:
http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/ticket/1098
http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/ticket/1131
http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/ticket/793
http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/ticket/1200
http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/ticket/956

And one of:
http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/ticket/893
http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/ticket/999

Stats is one of the more interesting parts to me, so I'm willing to
help out with this (on the parts that do not require a licensed
statistician).

Cheers,
Ralf