[SciPy-Dev] Scipy / numpy refactor plans

Matthew Brett matthew.brett at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 17:09:40 EDT 2010

Hi,

Y'all might have seen Dag Sverre's post on .NET, fwrap and so on:

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 3:26 AM, Dag Sverre Seljebotn
<dagss at student.matnat.uio.no> wrote:
> This is just a quick note to inform people that I am currently working
> with Enthought to bring SciPy to the .NET platform. In particular, I
> will work on the Fortran parts of SciPy.
> All work is done in Enthought's "refactor" branches for now [1]. The
> intention is certainly to merge back to main eventually, but questions
> of how or when or whether will have to wait; getting things up and
> running on .NET has priority.

I am wondering what the plan is for eventual merge of the Enthought
refactoring of scipy / numpy.

Are the changes minor enough that there is a reasonable hope of
community review?

Best,

Matthew