[SciPy-Dev] Addition of a Q+A page to the SciPy side of the Wiki

David Goldsmith d.l.goldsmith at gmail.com
Mon May 31 21:11:49 EDT 2010

Hi!  In conjunction with noting/codifying the conclusion that the docstrings
of the distribution classes (and their instances) in stats.distributions
should not have their docstrings edited (for now in the case of the classes,
ever in the case of the instances), I added a separate Q+A
page<http://docs.scipy.org/scipy/Questions+Answers/>to the SciPy side
of the Wiki.  The way I've set it up, the new page should
be used only for SciPy-specific doc Q+A; NumPy and truly generic Q+A should
continue to go on the NumPy Q+A
page<http://docs.scipy.org/numpy/Questions+Answers/>(but I'm not
married to this arrangement: if someone has strong objections,
we can figure out something else).

DG

by Robert Graves)