[SciPy-Dev] [Announcement] Summer Marathon weekly Skypecon

David Goldsmith d.l.goldsmith at gmail.com
Mon May 24 17:45:22 EDT 2010

Welcome to the first 2010 Summer Doc Marathon Announcement!  Like last
summer, we'll be holding a weekly Skypecon to discuss issues, plan the
coming week, etc., etc.  For now, we've scheduled it for Fridays, noon
Eastern Daylight Time (GMT - 5 unless I am mistaken); if, among people who
intend to participate regularly, there's overwhelming sentiment that this is
a bad time, we'll try to negotiate a better time and/or make the time
variable from week to week (though this is far from preferable).  I'll be
hosting, so be sure I have your Skype name before Friday; also, email me any
agenda items you have ASAP - I'll try to post a draft agenda by 3pm EDT
Thursdays.  Questions?  Just email me! :-)

David Goldsmith
Olympia, WA
Editor pro tem